Clear, actionable data is vital to success in healthcare today — but getting it is easier said than done. Clinical data quality is less than ideal, and many payers struggle to obtain it. Once it’s acquired, payers face another challenge: Should they use poor-quality data, or synthesize, standardize and normalize that data for their members across multiple settings and systems?
In this on-demand webinar, hear from healthcare industry experts will focus on the payer and provider challenges of managing and utilizing clinical data and discuss how to improve actionability and gain deeper insights.
- What payers and providers need from data to demonstrate plan value and quality
- Regulations, trends and standards affecting the quality and sharing of data
- How to determine if clinical data is adequate for a plan’s analyses
- Concrete ways to improve the actionability of data
Complete the form to get FREE, on-demand access to the webinar and listen to healthcare industry experts including:
- David Muntz CDH-E, CHCIO, FCHIME, LCHIME, FHIMSS, former Principal Deputy National Coordinator & CIO at ONC, former CIO at Baylor Health Care System (Moderator)
- Gokul Varadharaj – Vice President of Client Solutions, Abacus Insights (Panelist)
- Todd Rogow – CEO, Healthix (Panelist)
- Dr. Michael Barr – CEO, MEDIS; Former EVP, Medical Director NCQA (Panelist)
- Rick Moore – CEO, MTC group; Former CIO for NCQA (Panelist)
- Dr. John Lee – Independent Consultant; Former SVP, CMIO Allegheny Health Network (Panelist)
- Mike Noshay – CMO and Co-Founder, Verinovum (Panelist)