Verinovum & Lumeon Host Webinar on Leveraging Data to Personalize Care
Verinovum – a leading healthcare data curation and enrichment solution vendor – is partnering with Lumeon, the leader in care orchestration, to present the webinar “Moving Beyond One Size Fits All Care — How to Successfully Leverage Data to Personalize Care” on Thursday, October 13 from 1-1:45 pm EDT.
The quality of health care delivered has long been debated. Many studies show that patients do not receive appropriate nor timely care, which has resulted in a shift to pay physicians based on quality. “With almost eight billion people on the planet, each unique, it’s not hard to fathom that finding a balance between standardized care and individuals’ needs is complicated and hard to achieve. This imbalance can result in increased costs as well as reduced productivity, quality, and safety,” says Mureen Allen, MD, MS, MA, FACP, Verinovum’s Chief Medical Information Officer.
Dr. Allen and Lumeon’s Chief Clinical Transformation Officer, Cindy Gaines, MSN, RN will focus on how healthcare delivery organizations can better orchestrate a patient’s care by leveraging high-quality clinical data and automation to:
- Operationalize best practice standards
- Address data gaps
- Adapt to the individual needs of every patient
- Ensure the right care is delivered to the right patient at the right time – every time
Specifically, they will discuss:
- How care standards and patient expectations evolved in the last 20 years
- What organizations need to do today to deliver personalized care to individuals
- How organizations can turn insight into action
- What moving beyond “one size fits all” care means for patients
- How individualized care powered by high-quality data improves a health plan’s star ratings, HEDIS®, and CAHPS performance
- What direct impact can standard, individualized care have on costs and revenue
REGISTER HERE for this free event. The webinar will also be available on demand shortly after the event.
Read the full press release on PR Web here.
1HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).